Since announcing the release of Typesy VIP, we’ve been amazed at the overwhelming response. We’ve received countless website chats, emails, comments, and forum posts about the program. Our team is working around the clock to provide the proper answer to each of your questions. Please be patient as we work to respond to every request in the next 24 hours. You WILL hear back from us!.
For now, here is a post to answer your most pressing questions about Typesy VIP. If you still can’t find your questions or the required answer here, do not hesitate to contact us via chat or email.
NOTE: Because of strict agreements with the authors, this package will only be available until October 31, and access will be limited to the first 800 people who apply. Therefore, to make sure you are at the front of the line, we highly recommend that you register yourself on the early access list on the following page: https://www.typesy.com/vip/
1. What is Typesy VIP?
Typesy VIP is an all-around product that provides both typing lessons and IT/Computer-related courses that will definitely get you and your children on top of the technology game in the digital 21st century.
2. Do we need to pay in order to access Typesy VIP? If so, how much?
Yes, there will be a price. For us to put this together, we have had to gather some of the top experts in the world. However, our goal at this stage is not to make money, and we are only aiming to recoup the fees that we have paid to instructors. For this reason, we can offer Typesy VIP at a massive discount compared to what you would pay for similar courses elsewhere. This is very exciting, stay tuned for more details.
3. How many lessons or curriculum are included in Typesy VIP?
Currently, there are 12 typing-related curricula and 12 online courses related to IT/Computer skills. The IT/Computer courses focus on Office, Operating Systems, and Google applications. More will be added as we work with the top authors in different IT/Computer course fields.
4. What are the kinds of lessons that Typesy VIP will provide? I hope there is an overview where we can check the topics included.
We have released blog posts introducing each online course. Feel free to check here:
– Allan Murray’s Ultimate Excel Course
– Microsoft Word and Excel Chart and Graphics Courses
– Danny Ballan’s PowerPoint presentation Masterclass
Operating Systems Courses
– Professor K’s Microsoft Windows 10 – Hands On Training
– Fran Solo’s Mastering Your Mac: 10x Your Productivity
Google Workspace Courses
– Google Drive Courses: G Suite for Everyone! by Amanda Orozco, and Mastering Google Drive by Chen
– Gmail and Google Slides
– Complete Google Classroom Course: Teaching Google Classroom by TJ Walker and Team
5. Do I need to be a Typesy user to buy this?
No, but you must be an eReflect customer or a subscriber to access this offer. So, if you have purchased any eReflect program or subscription, then you are eligible. eReflect programs include 7 Speed Reading, Vocab1, 7Spell, Spreeder CX, and Typesy.
6. Is this available to the general public?
Unfortunately, due to the limited availability of Typesy VIP, we cannot make it available to the general public yet. It’s strictly for Typesy and eReflect customers. We appreciate your cooperation, and please refrain from forwarding emails or access to others.
7. Do we have something to look forward to with Typesy VIP?
The team will be adding more courses each month. Our team of educators and authors are working on more typing lessons and IT/Computer courses that will be added in Typesy VIP. You will be paying the same rate but with more courses as time progresses!
8. What will happen if I register with the limited offer for the Typesy VIP page? Will I get the courses for free or will I be charged sooner?
You will not be charged until you specifically ask to purchase the program after launch. The price will be a massive discount on the normal price of the courses. Due to strict agreements with the authors, we are only allowed to offer this course to the first 800 people who apply. We highly recommend getting on the early notification list to ensure you are toward the front of the line.
9. How long does it take to complete one course?
With over 67.5 hours of content and 6,873 typing lessons, Typesy VIP offers a huge amount of premium content. You can do all the training online in the comfort of your own home, or anywhere with an internet connection. It’s easy to complete the training at your own convenience. Completing the course will depend on a person’s learning adaptability and usage of the program, so we can’t determine the exact length to complete one course.
10. Can you give some background about the instructors or facilitators of these courses?
Your Typesy VIP experts are among the most respected and experienced online instructors in the world. We will be announcing detailed bios of them closer to the launch.
11. Why is there so much interest in learning Operating Systems lately?
We have found that throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdowns, there is a huge demand for computer skills learning from employers, employees, students, and others. Our customers are smart people, and they realize that lockdown is the perfect opportunity to increase skills that will boost their careers, knowledge, incomes, and skills – as we emerge from Covid-19.
NOTE: Typesy VIP will only be available to the first 800 Typesy or eReflect customers who apply. In order to make sure you get to the front of the line, we highly recommend you join the early notification list. Click here to join the early notification list.
Check out Typesy Community and exchange ideas related to touch typing, keyboarding, learning, technology, and Typesy program itself. Login with your Typesy Account here: