First, clean the keys.
1) Begin by removing all keys
2) Put the keys in a container with a tight-fitting lid
3) Cleaning time! Fill the container with a mixture of water and dish soap
4) Shake shake shake (look, bubbles!)
5) Pour the keys into a colander and rinse under cold running water
6) Get a paper towel and lay out the keys to air dry
Now, the keyboard!
1) Turn the keyboard upside down and tap it gently to remove large pieces of dust and debris
2) Use a compressed air cylinder to blow out smaller pieces of dirt
3) After removing all dirt, get a disinfecting cloth and wipe your keyboard down
4) Once keyboard and keys have dried completely, reattach the keys
Voila! Your keyboard looks brand new!
View original post here
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments